To those attending the study session council meeting Wednesday, Nov. 30th, on Vacation Rentals/Short Term Rentals:
Some things to keep in mind:
1. The Communications Director for the city posted on Nextdoor that the Study Session will in fact begin at 5:00pm instead of 6pm. You should, obviously let your speakers and friends know.
2. Bring water and snacks (it’s guaranteed to be a long meeting and you’ll want to stay hydrated).
3. If you plan to speak during public comments, come a bit early to complete a speaker’s request card. Be prepared to wait to speak. We anticipate dozens of speakers on both sides of the issue. The meeting is sure to run a few hours.
4. If you’re speaking, practice. Keep comments under 2 minutes and remember that personal experiences resonate most with council members.
5. Bring a friend. Or two. We’re stronger together!
Protect Our Neighborhoods